Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reflection

I have a lot of reflecting to do on this course. I found the GAME plan lesson was useful and easy to use. I think that using this plan in my classroom will make sure that I am using the most effective technology while teaching the content. I have been thinking this week as school starts how to implement technology into my classroom without the technology taking over everything. I could have technology in every lesson. I would like to find something in the middle of all technology and the content. This GAME plan has helped me do that. I can implement technology but don’t need technology in every lesson.

I also need to reflect on this class because it is a great example of having to many things going on in one’s life and not doing all of those things to 100%. This is normally not like me but in this circumstance it is. I have had too many life changing events happen in my life during this course. Just finishing it is an accomplishment for me at this point. I will later when I can focus on it re-read and re-evaluate the text. I am very interested in it. Timing was just not right.

I am teaching the content unit that I made during this course in my classroom. I will have my students solve the problem based problem as well as use online collaboration and digital storytelling within the unit. I also have implemented a parent teacher conference template for digital storytelling so students can share it with their parents during conferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment